Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blogprenuer needs some relaxation 7 TV series?

I really need some relaxation tommorow! OMG i think i should watch some TV series again it's really enjoying to watch!I will Watch Party Down Season 1 Episode 2 Online this is very new to my ears but i want to watch it then next to do is to Watch The Game Season 3 Episode 16 Online another new TV series for me but i think it's cool.And of course the cute TV series that i should not miss! i should Watch Everybody Hates Chris Season 4 Episode 18 Online hoho it's really cute.

I might also try to Watch The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 Episode 20 Online it looks like action TV series huh? Then next to do is to Watch Primeval Series 3 Episode 1 Online very interesting TV series for me those dino are very scary! I should not also miss to Watch Dollhouse Season 1 Episode 7 Online this TV series rocks!

Oh i almost forgot i should also Watch Legend of the Seeker Season 1 Episode 17 Online on Saturday! haha so advance! :D