Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Blogprenuer feels tired

I'm so tired right now, and i haven't grabbed a chance to take a nap.As i used the computer i saw that many people are looking for Bachelorette After The Final Rose the past episode was a big shot to the people too bad i haven't posted about it!More to Love will be up tomorrow to it's a new reality show on FOX.

The Cleaner Season 2 Episode 6 will be tomorrow too i don't know if this TV show is a big hit but i'm trying my best to earn atleast $100 this month and as of now it's still $40+ :(.Moving on there will be Deadliest Catch Season 5 Episode 16 too.!This is a hit TV show i swear.I'm trying to get the spot on the keyword 10 Things I Hate About You Episode 4 because people are also searching for this one.

Last would be Hell's Kitchen Season 6 Episode 3 i hope that all of my post would earn some cents or atleast $.